What is Your PDP for 2020? by Dr Joyce Edeki
Get a Notebook and prayerfully strategise in this manner:
Your PDP is Your Personal Development Plans.
Your PDP must be a Detailed, Well-Structured, Articulated and Written Plan that will demand your loyalty and commitment.
Your PDP Guide must include the following:
- Building Spiritual Capacity (Moving from Just Relationship to Quality Fellowship with Your God)
- Inspirational And Motivational Books to Read in 2020 (weekly, monthly or quarterly)
- Professional And Career Development Seminars, Conferences or Workshops to attend. (either Paid or Free)
- Mentors and Coaches you must connect with in 2020, that will add great value to your life and work.
- Relevant/Additional Skills to Develop or Sharpen to enhance your ability to SERVE people and EARN more.
- Events, Places, Cities And Nations To Visit for personal relaxation, recreation and education.
- Networks or Associations to join, that will serve as leverages for opportunities and connections (online or offline)
- What Products or/and Services will you be creating in 2020 to multiply IMPACT and increase INCOME.
- Negative Relationships or Friendships to cut off (that drains personal energy)
- Wise and Intelligent Investments to undertake in 2020.
- Negative Habits, Attitudes and Behaviors to confront and conquer.
- Positive Habits, Attitudes and Behaviors to cultivate in 2020.
Let Your Plans Begin Now!!!
Dr Joyce O Nona Edeki is an alumna of CU Uniben. She is based in the UK with her family where she works as a Consultant Psychiatrist and also practices as a lay Preacher with the United Reformed Church, UK.
See her website at http://www.edge2balanceliving.com